VMO proudly sponsors the Beacon Awards
The Beacon Awards was held at the Viaduct Events Centre, Auckland on Thursday 4th May. The Beacons recognise the power of innovative and highly effective media solutions to leverage the creative message and connect with and engage customers to achieve outstanding results for clients.
You may have noticed VMO was operating 70” VMO Work screens with table settings and a competition. Unbeknownst to you we had DART 2.0 (Digital outdoor Audience in Real Time) technology anonymously measuring the demographic, gender, facial features and mood of the audience.
Here’s what we found;
- Females arrived fashionably late, with the majority arriving around 7.30pm, whereas most males made sure to get in at the bar early at 6.30pm
- 62% of people viewed the seating plan on arrival
- 67% of guests were female, while 33% were male
- 38% of the media audience in NZ is between 25-34 years of age
- 12% of male attendees had a moustache, and 4% sported a beard
- Overall, audience happiness grew 50% over the course of the night.
For more information on DART 2.0, take a look here.
Congratulations to all the award winners and nominee from the night. But now for the winner of the best selfie competition using a VMO prop.
The winner was Kirsty McLean from Dynamo. Rae, our VMO Work Sales Manager proudly delivered a $500 voucher for her effort! Thanks to all that participated.
Left: The winning Instagram post. Right: Presenting the award: Mohit Sharma (VMO Work), Kirsty McLean (Dynamo), Rae Anderson (VMO Work).
We hope you had an awesome night.
Check out all the other selfies from the night here.