“HOYTS BLANKET 2018/2019” PROMOTION
- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter of the ‘6 Things to Know about VMO Active’ competition is Val Morgan Outdoor (VMO), owned by The HOYTS Group.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, VMO, are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st
- Promotion commences on 11/2/19 and final entries close at 11:59pm AEST on 22/04/19 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, an Eligible Entrant must, during the Promotional Period, attend the ‘6 Things to Know about VMO Active’ meeting, organised by a member of the VMO sales team, in which they will receive a scratch card with a chance to win a prize.
- Limit on entries:
- Only one (1) entry is per permitted per person, unless the scratch card reveals that the Entramt has won a Free Scratchie.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Champion prize winners (4 winners) will win either a Samsung Galaxy Note9 as well as their choice of a 6 month Fitness First or Goodlife health club membership OR a Samsung Galaxy watch and their choice of a six month Fitness First or Goodlife health club membership. Each prize combination is valued at a total of $1000. Prizing combination will be selected by the Promoter.
The Mini prize winners (10 winners) will each win a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses and their choice of a three month Fitness First or Goodlife health club membership valued at a total of $1000.
The Instant prize winners (350 winners) will each win a Musashi Protein Bar valued at $5.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the voucher/gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher/gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher/gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher/gift card.
- If a/the winner of a/the prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a/the winner does not take a/the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If the/any prize (or part of the/any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is $14,000. The prize/Prizes, or any unused portion of a/the prize, are/is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified. Any unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a/the
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter is Val Morgan Outdoor of THE HOYTS CORPORATION PTY. LIMITED (ABN 31 006 082 551), of Level 50, 680 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000.
NSW Permit No. LTPM/18/03874 ACT Permit No. TP18/02296